UPI App for PNB – Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank also known as PNB is a major nationalized bank in India and the second biggest bank of India. It was registered on May 19, 1894 under the Indian Companies Act. The bank has launched its PNB Upi App so that their customers can enjoy the services and facilities without going to the bank. This app works on the UPI (UNIFIED PAYMENT INTERFACE) app enables users to download and use various features of BHIM pnb UPI on their mobile without going anywhere.
UPI App PNB Download
The pnb mobile banking app can be downloaded easily on all the major mobile operating platforms such as android, iOS, windows and blackberry and can be downloaded by Apk also.
- Android users can download the BHIM PNB app from Google Play store by searching the store or download directly from here – Download Now
- iPhone users can download the bhim upi for iphone from the iTunes store, or you can also download the app directly from here – pnb upi app for ios
How to Activate PNB UPI
The app allows the users to transfer money between two users or channels by using their smart phone, any OS works (android, iOs, windows, blackberry, apk download) via using virtual address, VPA or Account number and IFSC.
Activating the app is very easy, follow the steps to know how:
- After the installation of the app, open it.
- An SMS will be sent from your mobile phone for verification, Tap CLICK ME .
- In case of dual sim, kindly select sim option which is available for android version 5.1 & above.
- After the verification of your mobile number, the Profile Registration screen is displayed.
- Fill in the required details.
- Set your 6 digit application password (upi pin code).
How to use pnb upi app
The app can be used to avail the following services:
- Pay request
- Collect request
- Collect request approval
- Transferring via VPA
- Virtual address resolution for NPCI-UPI
- PIN generation
The upi limit per day is 20 per user.
Users of this app should know that the UPI App of PNB has now been renamed to BHIM PNB. If the app stops working, users should update the app to BHIM.