ICICI Bank UPI App Download- iMobile and Pockets App
ICICI Bank is India’s premier banking institute. It was first named ‘Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India’. It is the third largest bank of our country. In terms of market capitalization, it is considered as the India’s biggest private sector . It has 2883 branches in India and 10021 ATMs. It is also present in 19 other countries. UPI app for icici bank is available on android platform that can be downloaded by the customers of the bank.
Users can simply use their Payment Address (VPA) and upi code to transfer the money and easily do other banking transactions.
ICICI UPI App download
Users can download this app on both Android and iOs. Below are the link and steps to do the same:
- Android users can download and install the app directly from the google play store or from here – Download iMobile Upi
- iPhone Users (iOs) can also download the app for their phone from iTunes from here – iMobile by ICICI Bank
- Pay and collect money directly by Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
- View and transact from all your accounts including Loans, PPF, iWish, Insurance, Cards and Deposits
- Check your bank balance, view & email detailed statement
- Transfer funds to an account or to contact no or email id.
- Transact money superfast by the Favourite feature.
- View passbook on your mobile
- Send cash through ICICI Bank’s Cardless Cash facility
- Connect directly to ICICI Bank Phone Banking Officer from your mobile phone application
- Track your deliverables
- Open FD – Open FDs, RDs or iWish deposits
- Get personalized offers on your mobile
- Access and manage Life Insurance policies
How to use UPI
The UPI app developed by NPCI is an digital way to transfer money and is different from NEFT and IMPS. Users will have to download the app from the store to transfer and receive the amount digitally. IFSC codes are required with bank account details. It is a quick time saver and cashless medium to transfer money. Users of BHIM ICICI UPI app can avail these features in the mobile app.
How UPI Works – iMobile
Users will have to download and install the iMobile and Pockets (if you’re a ICICI/ non-ICICI Bank customers) and create your Virtual Payment Address (VPA) such as xyz@icici to start using UPI.
What is UPI Payment
It is the payment that has been done online via using the upi app by one party to other.
The availability of upi app is on the most of the mobile handsets such as samsung, nokia, blackberry etc. UPI transaction charges depends on the number of payments made by the user in a day.
UPI Banks List
UPI app has been supported in 31 banks that have been listed below:
|Sr. No||Bank Name||Name of UPI App|
|1||State Bank of India||SBI Pay – upi sbi|
|3||Punjab National Bank||PNB UPI|
|4||Andhra Bank||Andhra Bank ONE|
|5||Axis Bank||Axis Pay|
|6||Bank of Maharashtra||MahaUPI|
|7||Canara Bank||Canara Bank UPI – Empower|
|8||Catholic Syrian Bank||CSB UPI|
|11||Karnataka Bank||KBL – Smartz|
|12||HDFC||HDFC Bank MobileBanking|
|13||South Indian Bank||SIB M-Pay (UPI Pay)|
|14||United Bank of India||United UPI|
|16||Union Bank of India||Union Bank UPI|
|17||Vijaya Bank||Vijaya UPI App|
|22||Yes Bank||Yes Pay Wallet and PhonePe|
|24||Standard Chartered Bank|
|27||Bank of Baroda||Baroda MPay|
|28||Kotak Mahindra Bank|