Axis Bank UPI App – Bhim Axis Pay
upi app of axis bank is known as BHIM Axis Pay UPI app. This app is a quick and easy way to transfer money instantly to any bank account in seconds just by the use of your smartphone. Through this app users can also do online recharge to their prepaid mobile numbers, pay bills and DTH recharges too. UPI (UNIFIED PAYMENT INTERFACE) app enables users to download and use various features of BHIM IndianBank UPI on their mobile without going anywhere. Just Download the free Axis Pay UPI app on your mobile and go digital!
The axis bank is easy to use as it only uses the Virtual Payment Address (VPA) and UPI Code to transfer the money and easily do other banking transactions.
Axis Pay app Download
The UPI app for Axis bank can be downloaded easily on all the major mobile operating platforms such as android, iOS, windows and blackberry and can be downloaded by Apk, sdk also.
- Android users can download and install the app directly from the google play store or from here – Download
- iPhone Users (iOs) can also download the app for their phone from iTunes from here – Axis bank upi app for iphone
- Pay and collect money directly by Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
- View and transact from all your accounts including Loans, PPF, iWish, Insurance, Cards and Deposits
- Check your bank balance, view & email detailed statement
- Transfer funds to an account or to contact no or email id.
- Transact money superfast by the Favourite feature.
- View passbook on your mobile
- You can add multiple bank accounts on the BHIM Axis Pay UPI payment app
- You can perform instant fund transfer using UPI ID to any bank account right from BHIM Axis Pay money transfer app
- Track your deliverables
- Get personalized offers on your mobile
- Make easy DTH recharges via your smartphone for operators like Tata Sky, Airtel DTH, Dish TV, Videocon D2H, SUN TV, and Reliance BIG TV
Are there any charges for using axis pay upi app
There are no clear charges on using the this application, however there is a transaction limit per Bank for 24 Hrs which is Rs 1,00,000/- and per day limit is Rs 2,00,000/-. Maximum 20 transactions are allowed in a day.
What is required to link any bank account in axis pay upi app
Only registered mobile number which is given in the bank is needed to link the bank account and the UPI app as the application verifies the mobile number of the user. The app also gives the app users many offers time to time.
Axis bank upi not working
Sometimes user states report that the upi not working but it may be due to technical error. Please restart the app to solve the problem or you can contact the customer care number.