Transaction Declined In BHIM App? Know why.
So you tried making a payment using BHIM App or sending money using BHIM App but your payment was declined? It is very possible that your sometimes your transaction may decline in BHIM App because of various issues. Let us talk about reason why transaction is declined in BHIM App and why it happens.
Why your transaction got declined in BHIM App?
Sometimes when you are making a payment, the payment gateway or the server at any of the two ends faces a fluctuation or glitch resulting in the transaction not getting completed properly.
However, not always does it lead to transaction getting declined and sometimes some other problems too may arise, like –
- Amount getting debited from bank account but not getting credited into wallet.
- Delay in wallet credit.
- Transaction not initiating at all.
- Delay in OTP receiving.
- Other technical or browser/server errors.
So when does transaction get declined in BHIM App?
In BHIM App however, the payment is made through the UPI based system and happens within seconds which means that there is very less chance that the transaction will get declined in BHIM App.
So still if it happens, it might be because of these possible reasons –
Reasons why transaction may get declined in BHIM App
- You are not connected to internet properly or your internet connection got disconnected while the payment was being made, within the transaction period making the transaction remain incomplete and so getting declined.
- Your bank’s server is either under heavy load or is facing payment issues in which case you will need to contact customer care service or file a complaint.
- Your bank account isn’t approved for payment using debit card or credit card that you are using for the transactions.
- The amount that you want to transact is more than the account balance of your bank account resulting in the transaction getting declined in BHIM App.
- Your bank may be not supporting UPI based payments in which case you will have to wait till your bank enables this payment system.
- BHIM App might not be allowing your card type for payments resulting in the transaction declination.
- The UPI PIN may be incorrect resulting in the payment not getting authorized.