Syndicate Bank UPI App – BHIM SyndUPI
Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and prominent commercial bank of India. It was established by T M A Pai, Upendra Pai and Vaman Kudva. In its initial days it was known as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited. The official application of the SyndicateBank is the UPI syndicate bank synd upi. Th app’s official name on the Google Play store is BHIM SyndUPI. The application is very easy and user-friendly. The customers of the Syndicate Bank and other banks too can use the UPI app to send and collect the funds.
The Synd UPI Application is based on UPI (UNIFIED PAYMENT INTERFACE) by the NPCI by which you can easily transfer money easily easily without going to your bank. The application is very quick and easy to use as, it use Virtual Address (VPA) and UPI Code to transfer the money and easily do other banking transactions.
Syndicate Bank UPI App Download – Synd Upi App
The bank’s application for UPI is available only on android right now but it is soon to be available on iOS, windows and blackberry and can be downloaded by Apk. Below is the direct link to download the application from the Google Play Store:
- To download the app on your android smartphone you can either search the Synd UPI app in the playstore or you can simply download it from given download link – Download BHIM SYND UPI for Android
- iOs users can still download the mBanking application form the iTunes – Download Now
Syndicate Bank UPI Registration
Registration can be done easily on the application from the Virtual Payment Address and only requires using the UPI application on your smartphone. Below are the steps for the same:
- Download the official UPI bank on your mobile from the above given link.
- After the installation of the application in your phone open it.
- An SMS will be sent from your mobile phone for verification.
- After the verification of your mobile number, the Profile Registration screen is displayed.
- Fill in the required details.
- Set your 6 digit pin application password (UPI Code).
- Send and Collect money
- Works 24X7 and even on bank holidays
- User profile registration
- Any bank’s account addition
- Payment address creation
- Scan and Pay facility
- Generate QR code for receiving payment
- UPI PIN generation for all added account
- Approval of Collect requests
- Merchant Payment through UPI from merchant app
- View transaction history
The transaction limit per Bank for 24 Hrs which is Rs 1,00,000/- and per day limit is Rs 2,00,000/-. Maximum 20 transactions are allowed per day.
Syndicate Bank UPI Customer Care
Many customers face problems such as money deducted but payment not done, Amount not credited, Refund not processed , app not working etc. while they do their transaction to another party. This might happen due to technical error. Please restart the app to solve the problem or you can contact the customer care number which we have given below: