Kaushal Vikas Pahal Yojana
Kaushal Vikas Pahal Yojana: Prime Minister Skill Development Plan (PMKVY) is a major scheme for skill training of youth, it is also known as Skill Development Mission. Under this, special emphasis has been given to improvement in the courses, better education, and trained teachers. Training involves changes in behavioral and behavioral behavior with other aspects. Here we will tell you all the information regarding Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. It is among the schemes like Garib Kalyan Yojana and Atal Pension Yojana which works for the well-being of the common people of India.
Also Check: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Under this, 24 lakh youths of the country will get the opportunity to get skill training related to different industries. Under this scheme, the youth who receive skill training will get a financial reward from the government. On completion of the training, these youth will be given a certificate from the government, which will help them get jobs and foster their future.
Main Heads of Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Under the Prime Minister’s Skill Development Plan, the people who are entering the labor market for the first time will be emphasized and especially those who have left school during class 10 and 12 will be concentrated.
- The implementation of the scheme will be done by NSDC’s training partners. Presently NSDC has 187 training partners of about 2,300 centers.
- As far as possible, the training process will also include a biometric system and video recording which will be taken from PMKVI, which will be the main basis for evaluating the effectiveness of PMKVI. An effective grievance redress mechanism will also be started for disposal of complaints.
- The youth will be mobilized through skillful fairs and for this, local government, local bodies, Panchayati Raj institutions and community based institutions will be supported.
The objectives of this scheme are:
- Around 24 million youth are involved in this scheme and are trained and given monetary support in this skill development plan.
- Monetary reward for certified candidates passing through skill training through authorized institution. Average monetary reward fixed per candidate is Rs.8000.
- Encouraging standardization in the process of evaluation and certification
Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration
The registration process has been done and the Kaushal Vikas Yojana List is up now for states like UP and Bihar etc. Trainers and Trainees can find the suitabe information by just clicking here