Could not fetch a/c – BHIM App error – Solved!
Could not fetch a/c – Your bank did not return any account for your mobile number +91 xxxxxxxxxx . Please try again or report if the issue persists
So I suppose you are reading this because you are getting this error – ‘Could not fetch a/c ‘ again and again in your BHIM app for a particular bank account. Don’t worry I am here to solve your problem – Kindly Read it fully of you need the solution.
Why this Error arises?
So before I begin you need to understand that why this problem arises-
- All your bank accounts are shown by BHIM app automatically once you access the BHIM app from registered mobile number.
- But only in case that your same mobile number is updated with your bank account also.
- How can your bank account be shown if your mobile number isnt with the same bank database for your profile.
- Also you need to activate your SMS banking in that particular account if you need to show your account.
Solution for BHIM App problem Could not fetch account
Here is the solution for your problem ‘Could not fetch a/c’ :-
- Step 1: Go to your bank and tell them to update your phone number.
- Step 2: Activate sms banking / sms alerts for your same bank account on that phone number from which you are accessing your BHIM App.
- Step 3: Go to BHIM APP> Bank accounts> Change bank accounts > Select your bank account and thus add and access your bank account at one go.
Pretty simple haan! Have fun enjoy. Also please thank us if you like this article and if we have helped you in solving your problem.
- couldnt fetch a/c details bhim app