Lucky Grahak Yojana
The Government of India has introduced the Lucky Grahak Yojana in order to promote greater digital transactions across the country. They have also launched two big prize schemes on Christmas Eve. The first is ‘Lucky Grahak Yojana‘ and the second ‘Digi Dhan Business Plan‘. This plan is for general consumers and for ‘Digi-Dhan Business Plan’ traders. This means that people who have participated in this Yojna can win prizes from Rs 1000 to Rs 1 crore in both ways by via DTT. Participants can be entitled to these rewards by making a digital payment in one of the four ways prescribed by the government of India. For this, 15,000 winners are being selected from Lucky Draw on daily basis from December 25, 2016.
What is Lucky Grahak Yojana?
Under this Yojana (Plan) people will be given cash prizes on digital payment. There are total 4 ways that were given by the government, those who will do digital payment will get a big reward if they win this draw. A daily reward of Rs.1000 will be given to 15,000 people. Under this, cash payments will be given to Lucky customers from those who make digital payments. The first Yojana was held on 25th December 2016.
- Apart from this, on April 14, 2017, there will be 3 mega draws, with 3 different winners receiving rewards of Rs.1 crore, 50 lakhs, and 25 lakhs.
Policy commission CEO Amitabh Kant announced that the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) will reward 15,000 customers every day for the next 100 days as per 1000 rupees per customer.
Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme
The government has made announcements under 2 schemes named Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digidhan Yojana Scheme to promote digital payments in our country:
- 15 thousand lucky grahak yojana winner who will do online payment will get 1-1 thousand prizes.
- The reward scheme is valid for the next 100 days (it was launched on 25 December 2016).
- Businessmen and Merchants will also get 7 thousand rewards every week.
- The maximum reward will be 50 thousand rupees.
- The Mega Award in this Yojana will be announced on April 14, 2017, on the occasion of Ambedkar Jayanti and then the lucky grahak yojana winner list be announced on that day.
- The first prize in the mega award is 1 crore, the second prize is Rs 50 lakh and the third prize is Rs 25 lakh.
- These rewards will be given to digital payment makers who have used the stated 4 mediums.
- These 4 mediums are Rupay card, UPI, USSD, and Aadhar card.
The Digidhan lucky plans to enable both consumers and merchants to go through DFigital Payments and earn prizes through the DIGIDHAN Bazaar.