Indian Bank UPI App – BHIM IndianBank
Indian Bank is a major bank that is operated under the ownership of the Government of India. In India it has 1867 branches of this bank. The Chennai Headquartered of this bank rolled the official Indian Bank BHIM UPI App which can be downloaded on android, iOS, Windows phone etc. The UPI (UNIFIED PAYMENT INTERFACE) app enables users to download and use various features of BHIM IndianBank UPI on their mobile without going anywhere.
Users of this app can make Pay and Collect money requests to their contacts easily . Users can simply use their Payment Address (VPA) and upi code to transfer the money and easily do other banking transactions.
The customers can also check their balance by dialing the ussd code that is *99*58#.
Indian Bank UPI App Download
In order to downlaod the app on the mobile phone users will have to go to their stores and download the app for free. The app is available on all the major platforms such as Android, iOS, windows and can be downloaded by Apk too.
- Android users can download and install the app directly from the google play store or from here – Download IndianBank Upi
- Indpay for windows can be downloaded from the windows store.
Indian Bank UPI Registration
- The registration process can be done after downloading and installing the application for free from the store.
- After the installation process is completed, simply open the app. Tap on “SEND SMS” button this will verify your mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent from your mobile phone for verification.
- After the verification of your mobile number, the Profile Registration screen is displayed.
- Here you have to enter all your details.
- Set four digits numeric application password (UPI PIN) for logging in to application and confirm the same below.
- Following this you can register on the app.
- Pay request
- Collect request
- Collect request approval
- Debiting / Crediting Payer / Payee accounts
- Virtual address resolution
- Balance Enquiry