How to start using BHIM App or Bharat Interface Of Money App?
Now when finally BHIM digital app has been launched, you might be wondering about starting to use BHIM app for digital payments. And so we here are going to guide on about how to start using BHIM app for digital payments. For more updates keep checking our official BHIM App website updates.
Using BHIM App for digital payments
The BHIM App is a UPI based mobile application that you can use to make digital payments through your bank account only using your mobile number, aadhar card and fingerprints. You can easily send money using BHIM App to other bank accounts.
Using BHIM App is going to be the next big payment method because of various reasons.
- BHIM app is a government regulated application.
- BHIM app uses direct UPI based system to make payment and you need not to store money in it like other wallets.
- BHIM app can be linked through Aadhar card and mobile number so you need not to use your debit card or internet banking account everytime to make payment.
- Using BHIM app shall allow you to do cashless transactions as being promoted by Narendra Modi ji.
To start using BHIM App, you’ll need the following
- You will need to have an android smartphone for which you will have to download Bharat Interface for money app , an android application. Or you can use it on any other phone by using BHIM App through USSD code.
- You will need a bank account.
- You will need to use your registered mobile number as linked with bank account.
- You will need to link aadhar card to BHIM App.
- You will need to set up UPI-PIN for bank account in BHIM App.
- You will need to verify your Debit Card / Credit Card details.
So if you have all these things ready, you can start using the BHIM App right now.
Keep on checking BHIM App news updates.