How to Send Money Using BHIM App?
Just after getting launched as announced by our prime minister Shree Narendra Modi ji, BHIM Digital App has almost become one of the biggest launched in India ending the year 2016 with a new hope in digital payment sector. You can send money using BHIM App, transfer money from one bank account to another, make payments to merchants and even more. Sending money using BHIM App is so easy to do that it’s simplicity is being said to be it’s best part.
So how do we send money through BHIM App?
Sending Money Through BHIM App
To send money through BHIM App, follow these steps-
Send money through BHIM App using Mobile number
- Download Bhim App.
- Go to the BHIM App and open home screen.
- Now in the home screen, you will see an option called “Send Money”.
- Now you will be asked to enter the details of the receiver whom you are sending money. Enter the registered mobile number of the receiver.
- Now enter the amount you have to send.
- Make sure your desired bank account is linked and selected as the default bank account for payments.
- Enter your UPI-PIN for payment. If you have not setup it, set up UPI-PIN for BHIM App first.
Send money through BHIM App using Aadhar Card
- Open BHIM App.
- Open the Send Money Option.
- In the receiver details, enter the Aadhar Card details of the receiver.
- Enter amount.
- Enter UPI-PIN and click Send.
Send money using BHIM App through QR Code
- Go to BHIM App.
- Select “Scan and Pay” option.
- Scan the QR code of the merchant.
- Enter amount.
- Enter your UPI-PIN and Send.