How to Install BHIM App on your phone?
Now as BHIM app is one of the most searched applications on the internet, it is very obvious that you want to install BHIM app on your phone. On the very first day of the launch, the BHIM app stopped working properly because of heavy load on the server which means that a large section of Indian population wants to install BHIM app on their phone. Know more about Bharat Interface for Money application below.
भीम एप्प कैसे इनस्टॉल करें ? ( How to install BHIM App? )
One of the most important things that you need to know about BHIM App is that installing BHIM App requires some conditions. Let us find out what are the conditions that you need to fulfill if you want to install BHIM App on your phone.
भीम एप्प इनस्टॉल करने से पहले आपको कुछ बातों का ध्यान रखना होता है | वो कौन कौन सी बातें है यह जानने के लिए नीचे लिखे बिन्दुओं पर ध्यान दें |
Conditions for installing BHIM App on phone
Installing BHIM app needs some conditions to be fulfilled by your phone as well as your banks. First of all, you need to be sure that you are using a phone that has version of the operating system supporting installation of BHIM App. Also depending upon the operating system you use decides how to install BHIM app on your phone and for each operating system, there is a different way to install BHIM app.
Another condition that you need to check before installing BHIM application is that your bank needs to support the UPI integration of the App. Even though most of the bank allow the UPI based system that installing BHIM App needs, still you might want to have a look at the list of UPI supported banks or banks that support BHIM app.
Some of the conditions to check before installing BHIM app are –
- You need to make sure that your phone runs of Android version 8 or more.
- You need to have your aadhar card number.
- You need to have your bank account number.
- Your bank needs to have UPI enabled system.
- You need to have own debit card or credit card.
- You need to have your registered mobile number which is linked to bank. Use that mobile phone to install BHIM app only.
- You need to have internet connectivity for installing BHIM App.
Step by step guide to install BHIM App
- First of all, download BHIM App on your phone.
- Now, click on the ‘install’ option.
- Allow all the permissions that it needs.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the required information once the BHIM app is installed.
- Set a UPI PIN for BHIM App.
- Submit details and create your BHIM App account at once.
Still if you are facing problems using BHIM app, you may file complaints about BHIM app or contact BHIM App customer care support service.