How to check balance in BHIM Digital App?
With the launch of the new BHIM Digital App or Bharat Interface Of Money App, it has become the most trending topic in India at this moment. But there are still worries about how easy it would be to use the app for digital payments. [ Here is our guide about how to start using BHIM App. Check out. ]
Using BHIM App to Check Your Account Balance
One of the key features of the BHIM app is its UPI based payment system which makes it different than other wallets. BHIM App balance needs not to be stored in the application and rather you can use your bank balance directly through the application to make payments at merchants.
To send money using BHIM wallet, you can use any of these three methods :
- Send money using BHIM Wallet with mobile number
- Send money using BHIM wallet by scanning QR Code
- Send money using BHIM wallet by aadhar card details
Check balance in BHIM App using Android App
To check bank balance in BHIM App, you will have to follow these steps :
- Download Bhim App first.
- Launch BHIM App in your android smartphone.
- Go to the main menu.
- Go to bank account section.
- Select your bank account.
- Check your bank balance directly in BHIM App.
Check balance in BHIM App using USSD code
- On your phone, dial *99#
- Now follow the codes and options.
- You will see an option for selecting bank account.
- Enter the option and then select option to check balance.
- Your bank balance shall get be sent to you at once.