HDFC UPI iOS
The HDFC Bank has launched the HDFC UPI iPhone app for the iOS users. The app was first available only for the android users but know it HDFC UPI is also available for iOS users. Due to the restrictions on notes of old 500 and 1,000 rupees in the country, the digital payment service has received a considerable boost. Several steps have been taken by the government for this, including the UPI platform. The Government of India launched Apps, like BHIM and UPI in order to increase the access of the digital payment across the country. The app was only available for the Android platform but it is also available on the iOS platform. Below we have given the whole information regarding the HDFC UPI iOS.
HDFC UPI iOS Mobile App
In order to use the UPI service on your iOS device, you will have to download the HDFC Bank app, on your iPhone. If your iPhone already has this app available then upgrade to latest version. This new version of the app has been available on February 2nd, 2017. You can also download the app directly from here Download HDFC iOS
Also check: Download BHIM app for iOS
Now follow these steps to use the HDFC iOS app on your iOS device:
- After downloading or updating, login to HDFC Bank App.
- Then click on the Account tab in the upper panel. After clicking that, you will get the option of the UPI.
- After this, you can do the money transfer money from your app with the help of your app.
- At the same time, iOS user can also use the feature of the UPI popular collection request, check transaction history, ad multiple accounts
- Also, with the help of this feature, the user who receives the money and the sender will also receive SMS alert alerts.
This feature has been recently included in the HDFC Bank’s app only. The Neeti Ayog’s, CEO Amitabh Kant has said that soon this feature will be included in the iOS app of all banks, which all iOS users can easily use this feature.