Download BHIM App for Windows Phone/ Mobile XAP file
After creating a such a humongous buzz on the android platform, BHIM app is all set to be launched on the windows phone. With over 5 million downloads on the android platform, the app is standing on the first stop of Google Play store download list in India. You can also start using BHIM app for easy and fast cashless transactions on the go. Let’s check out How BHIM app can be downloaded on Windows Phone.
How to download BHIM app on Windows Phone?
Firstly, BHIM app has been launched only on the android platform now but Windows phone users can expect the launch of the Official BHIM app in the month of February 2017 and because of this the BHIM Customer Care no. is being constantly called to ask the launch date of BHIM app for Windows Phone. But it is not the only way to run BHIM app on Windows Phone. We have one way by which users can install BHIM app on Windows Phone which you can check from our below given steps.
Steps to download BHIM app in Windows Phone
Though the app is not yet launched on the Windows OS but users can still download Bhim app on Windows phone by downloading the BHIM XAP file. Just follow the steps to download the Bhim app on windows phone –
Download BHIM App on Windows phone by downloading the XAP file
- Download the BHIM XAP file from here.
- Unzip both the files.
- Open wconnect folder and install IpOverUsbInstaller.msi & vcredit_x86.exe
- Open Windows mobile > Settings > Update and Security > For Developers
- Enable the Developers mode and the Device Discovery
- Now open the wconnect extracted folder and open the command prompt by shift+right key > Open Command Window here.
- Connect through the USB and type wconnect.exe usb and press enter.
- Now go to the extracted adb folder and open command prompt.
- Place the APK file in the same (adb folder) directory and type in install adb APKname.APK (replace the apk name with APK file’s name).
- It’ll take around 3 minutes and the app will be installed on your windows 10 phone.