Device Binding Failed? Error Solution for BHIM.
Complete guide on solving “Device binding failed” error in BHIM App
First, make sure,
- Mobile number is registered with bank.
- Mobile has active internet and also
- mobile has enough balance to send an sms .
If that is done, and problem remains try this:
- Exit the BHIM App→
- Delete the BHIM App Cache from App Manager of your phone
- Settings →Apps→Choose BHIM App →and delete cache.
If it is still not OK
- change the SIM you are using to Register BHIM App to ‘SIM Slot 1’ →uninstall the BHIM App → Reinstall it again.
- If problem still persists, check your RAM. If RAM is low, uninstall few apps, and once the RAM is free, you should not be facing this issue.
- If you still face any problem it is an internal issue with the App , you can expect a new version of the BHIM app in the coming days which should solve this error.
So if you too are facing the device binding failed issue with BHIM App, you can solve this error easily through the mentioned guidelines.