Central Bank of India UPI App – BHIM Cent UPI
Central Bank of India is India’s major public sector bank. The bank was influenced by the indigenous movement and was formed by Sir Prabhakanvala, a Parsi banker in the year 1911. Central Bank Of India offers there customers there very own official Unified Payment Interface (UPI) application, on which the customers can register and link their bank accounts of Central Bank as well as other banks too. The app is very quick and easy to use as, it use Virtual Address (VPA) and UPI Code to transfer the money and easily do other banking transactions. The users of the app can instantly Pay and collect money requests to their contacts. Users can add bank accounts of different banks in this single application and manage them altogether at once.
The upi app central bank is known as cent UPI app. Customers of the bank can download the application for free from the Google Play Store if they are android users, whereas the iOs/ iPhone users can do the cent upi download from the iTunes (once it gets launched), the app can be downloaded on windows and blackberry and cent upi apk download.
Central Bank of India UPI App Download
Central bank of india app download: In order to do the cent upi app download users will just have to go their mobile operating system’s Store. Below we have given different link to download and install the app for android and iOS:
- Android users can download the app from here – BHIM Cent UPI download
- iPhone/iOs users can download the Centmobile app for iphone from here – central bank upi app for iphone
How to use Cent UPI? – Registration
- Firstly Download the Bhim cent UPI app from Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Install the application and open it and click on the ‘Register’ tab.
- An SMS will be sent from your mobile phone for verification.
- A message will be displayed to put the registered mobile number SIM in SLOT 1.
- Complete the Registration form by filling your details like your name, email ID, and a VPA of your choice.
- Now Agree to the T&C and sign up with Cent UPI.
- You’ll see your bank account associated with the mobile number. Link it and create a Virtual Payment Address (VPA), to do easy and instant transfer and sharing of funds.
- Set your 6 digit application password (upi pin code) using last 6 digit of your debit card.
- Now you can do easy transfer and sharing of funds.
Types of Transaction Supported by the app
- User profile registration
- Payment address creation
- Addition of Bank accounts
- UPI transaction PIN generation
- Pay request using (Virtual Payment Address,Account+IFSC,Mobile+MMID and Aadhar number)
- Collect request (Using Virtual Payment Address)
- Collect request approval
- Transaction history
- Raise complaints
- Manage Payee
In order to create a mPin you must have a Active debit card relating to selected account .
Incoming Search Terms: