BHIM App For SBI – How To Use BHIM App as State Bank Of India Customer?
BHIM App was launched by our Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modiji as a part of digital India initiative.
Now after its launch, customers of all banks, be it State bank of India or Bank of India, Axis Bank or any other bank, they all want to use BHIM App for their bank account and use the UPI services offered by BHIM App.
So here we are sharing our BHIM App for SBI Customers guide to help SBI customers about how State Bank Of India customers can use BHIM App for their bank account.
BHIM for SBI users
Basically, SBI users can use the UPI services using any UPI Application at all.
But since SBI supports UPI payment system, and BHIM itself is a UPI application, therefore we can easily use BHIM as SBI customers and for SBI accounts.
How SBI customers can use BHIM App?
To use BHIM app as SBI customer, follow these guidelines –
- Download BHIM App first.
- Now register an account on BHIM App by entering your personal details.
- Create a VPA for yourself.
- Verify your mobile number. Make sure that you are using the same mobile number on BHIM App as SBI account user which is registered to your SBI account.
- Now when it asks you to select bank, select State Bank Of India as your bank.
- Now you will be asked to enter your bank details.
- To set MPIN or UPI PIN, you’ll be asked to verify your debit card details.
- Enter your SBI debit card details and set UPI PIN.
- Make sure your VPA is like name@SBI
- Now start using BHIM App as SBI customer.
When you use BHIM App for SBI services, you can directly send or receive money through BHIM App and it will get debited from or credited to your SBI Account automatically.