BHIM App for Desktop PC Windows 7/8/10 – How to Download & Use
As most of us have already downloaded the BHIM app on our Android phones and on the Windows Phone too, now people are looking more eager towards using the BHIM app on PC. Yes, you’ve heard it right that people can also start using BHIM app on their desktop PC for easy and fast cashless transactions on the go. So, check out how to download BHIM for Windows 10, windows 8, windows 7/Vista/XP & Mac os computers from our below given methods.
How to use BHIM App on Desktop PC Windows 7/8/10
It doesn’t matter if you’re using the BHIM App on Desktop PC or on android. Using the app is same as using it on the smartphone. BHIM is pretty easy to use because of the simple instructions and clear interface. This app is interoperable with the UPI (Unified Payment Interface) applications, and the bank accounts. For using the App the customer should know How to Download BHIM app?
Download BHIM App for Windows 7/8/10 & Mac
In order to use BHIM app on Desktop and PC users must first know how to download BHIM App on Windows. To download and use the BHIM app follow the below given steps –
- Download an Android emulator which lets you use the android apps on windows.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Install it on your desktop.
- After installing it now download BHIM Apk app from the internet.
How to use BHIM App on Windows 10/8/7 & XP
Using the Bhim app will remain same as it was on android. Hence, users just need to use the app as they were using it on their android phones. If you are a new user follow the given Steps to use BHIM on Computer:
- After downloading the BHIM app Apk, just open the Apk inside the by which
- Set up the UPI PIN for the Bank Account by Registering the Bank account.
- The PA (Permanent Address) will be the mobile number by which users can do cashless transactions.