Bank of Maharashtra UPI App – (BOM) BHIM Maha UPI Download
Bank of Maharashtra is one of the major bank of our country. The bank was registered on September 16, 1935 and commenced banking and trading services on 8 February 1936. The chairman of the bank is SHRI A.S. BHATTACHARYA and the headquarters is Bank of Maharashtra, Lokmangal, Shivajinagar, Pune India. The users of the bank can use the BOM BHIM MAHA UPI app to do the easy and quick transfer of money. This app works on the UPI (UNIFIED PAYMENT INTERFACE) app enables users to download and use various features of BHIM Maha UPI on their mobile without going anywhere.
The app is quite easy to use as the transactions can be undertaken with the help of information such as mobile number/MMID, Ac No/IFSC and virtual payment address. The suffix of the VPA will be same as @mahb but you can set prefix accordingly for eg : xyz@mahb is the VPA address.
Download BOM UPI App MAHAUPI
This application is based upon the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), therefore the BOM UPi app named as MAHA UPI can be downloaded from the google play store if you are an android user, and iOS/ iPhone users can download the application from the iTunes store or you can download from the below given links. The app is also available as maha upi apk and maha upi app for windows. Links for bank of maharashtra upi download are given below:
- Android users can download the UPI app for BOM from Google Play store by searching the store or download directly from here – Download MAHA UPI
- iPhone users can download the maha upi app for iphone from the iTunes store once it gets launched there. As pewr news it is going to launch soon. You can download the mbanking app directly from here – maha upi iphone
How to Use Maha UPI App
Using the app is actually very easy, for that you will just have to register yourself on the application and then you can use the application for the instant transfer of funds. Below are the steps for the same:
- Download the official BOM UPI App MAHAUPI on your mobile from the above given link.
- After the installation process, Register your number on the UPI app.
- Enter your Mobile Number which is Registered in the bank, for verification purpose.
- After this simply fill athe details asked on the registration form.
- Set your 6 digit application password (upi pin code) this is your Login Password.
- Prior to your login in the app, set up your Virtual Payment Address (VPA) as with fixed suffix @mahb and prefix as per your choice. Remember to include a-z,A-Z,0-9, .(Dot),- (hyphen). for eg : Akash.kumar@mahb
- After this you’ll have to link your bank account with the Payment address.
- Now you can transfer money via MAHAUPI App.