Bank Of Baroda UPI App Download – BOB UPI Account And More
If you are wondering how you can get your own BOB UPI App to use UPI services on Bank of Baroda application, here we are going to share all needed details about Bank of Baroda UPI App and how to make UPI payments on BOB Application.
BOB UPI App is a little different from other UPI Applications but that doesn’t meet that it doesn’t give all benefits of a normal UPI app. Bank of Baroda UPI App provides all necessary benefits of a UPI software.
What is the name of Bank of Baroda UPI App?
The name of Bank of Baroda UPI Application on play store is Baroda Mpay.
So in case you find other applications claiming to be official Bank Of Baroda UPI Apps, please ignore those applications as they are fraud ones.
The original and official Bank of Baroda app for UPI payment is called Baroda Mpay and is available on all major app stores for free.
You can easily download Baroda Mpay and start using UPI on Bank Of Baroda Account.
What are the benefits of Baroda Mpay app or BOB UPI App?
There are several features of BOB Mpay application which is Bank of Baroda’s UPI App for payments. Some of those features are as follows –
- Using Baroda Mpay, you can transfer money from your account to any other account without the need of the recipients bank account details.
- You just need to know about the VPA or Virtual Payment Address to send money using Bank Of Baroda UPI App.
- You can transfer money using MMID of the bank account you are sending money to.
- There is no transaction time lap between the sent time and receiving time of the money and the payment is made within moments. It is just like the IMPS but with a very small transaction fees. The Bank of Baroda UPI App enables you to make transfer just at a cost of Rs.0 whereas the IMPS takes around Rs 2.5 to Rs5.0
- You can request money using Bank of Baroda UPI App too which will notify the person whom you are billing.
- BOB Mpay enables you to create QR code, scan and send too.
Using Bank of Baroda UPI App
To use the Bank of Baroda UPI App, follow these guidelines –
- Download Baroda Mpay from your app store for your operating system. Currently it is available for play store if you are using android phone.
- Go to the first page of the application as it opens. On the home screen of Bank of Baroda UPI App, you will find a basic user guide. Read the guide to know more about the app or skip it. Just locate the register button and click on it to continue using Bank of Baroda UPI App.
- Verify your mobile number then to start using Bank of Baroda UPI App. Please be sure that the registered mobile number for your desired bank account number is in the smartphone. If you are using a dual sim device then it will ask you to select the sim card that is registered to your bank account and then the application will send an SMS from the device to verify your mobile number.
- Now sign up for the Bank of baroda UPI app using the form that is shown. In the registration form, you will be asked to enter basic personal details of your which shall be as follows – Your name, email ID, and virtual ID which will be your Virtual Private Address or VPA.
- Now set the UPI PIN in the account. It will be your 6 digit login pin. When you enter it for the first time, it will be created and saved as the UPI PIN for the application which you will be required to make any payment using Bank of Baroda UPI App.
Uses of Baroda Mpay or Bank of baroda UPI App
Once you’ve added every needed details to your account, you will see the Baroda Mpay dashboard where you will see all options and icons.
- The first option enables you to check your account balance.
- The second option allows you to collect money from someone else. You can request using the other person’s VPA.
- The third option allows you to send money using Bank of Baroda UPI App.
- The fourth option allows you to Scan and Pay using BOB UPI App. You need to scan QR code of the recipient’s account and send money.
- You can pay bills.
- You can approve someone else’s payment requests.
- You can add another bank account.
- You can generate a QP code for your own VPA.
- Click on the plus icon for more services
So download Bank of Baroda UPI App and start using it.