Atal Pension Yojana
The Atal Pension Yojana is a government scheme supported by the Indian government. Its aim is to provide pension facilities to the people of the unorganized sector. It launched on Kolkata on 9th May 2015 by the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi. It is among the schemes like Garib Kalyan Yojana which works for the well being of the common people of India.
Atal Pension Plan
In the Atal Pension Scheme, you can get more pension every month by depositing lesser amount, but in the case of untimely death, your family can also get the beneficiary amount from it. In case of death of the holder of this pension scheme, his wife will also get pension. The most important thing is that you do not have to deposit money in this account for lifetime to get a pension all the time. Also the government of India will also contribute from their side in this pension scheme just like in the PF account.
Benefits of Atal Pension Yojana
Some of the benefits in this scheme are as follows:
- According to the government statement, any person between the age of 18-40 years can get themselves enrolled in this scheme.
- According to the government there is a clear policy to deposit the amount of money every month, which you want at a certain age as the pension amount.
- For instance, if you want a pension of 1000 rupees per month and you are 18 years of age, you will have to deposit 42 rupees for 42 years every month. At the same time 40 years old people will have to deposit 291 rupees every year for 20 years.
- For the person who applied for a pension of Rs 1000, if he dies, then his nominee will be paid 1.7 lakh rupees.
- The Atal Pension Scheme is for people aged 18 to 40 years. Whatever age you are in this area, you will have to deposit pension premium every month up to the age of 60 years.
- After this, for the pension amount you have to deposit money in your account, you will get the monthly income.
Atal Pension Yojana Form
To get yourself enrolled under this Scheme you will have to fill up the Form with proper information which you can download from here Atal Pension Form- Download Now