Andhra Bank UPI – BHIM ONE UPI App
Andhra Bank is a major bank of India. It was established on 1923 in Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh and it has 1712 branches in our country with 1056 ATMs. It was founded in 1923 by Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitharmaya. The UPI app for the Andhra Bank has been launched with the motive of promoting cashless transactions and providing hassle free payments or digital money to the customers. The Unified Payments Interface (UPI) provides ‘virtual address’ (vpa) as a payment identifier which lets you send and collect money easily without the hassle of providing recipient’s name, bank account number,IFSC code or Aadhaar number.
Andhra bank upi registration
To register under the UPI app follow the below given steps:
- Download the App from google play Store or App store (below we have given direct links for the app)
- An OTP will be sent from your mobile phone for verification.
- In case of dual sim, kindly select sim option which is available for android version 5.1 & above.
- After the verification of your mobile number, the Profile Registration screen is displayed.
- Enter all your details
- Set your six digit application password (upi pin code).
How to use andhra bank upi app
The app can be used in the following ways:
- Account Management – Multiple bank accounts can be linked in a single App
- Beneficiary Management
- Send & Collect Request.
- Balance Inquiry.
- Scan and Pay.
- Transfer of money
- Generate QR Code
- Quick Fund transfer with Instant Payee Addition.
- Detailed Transaction History.
- Incident/Query can be raised in the App.
- Instant UPI PIN reset and Account Activation.
- Pending Approval
- Single-click 2-factor authentication.
Andhra bank one upi app download
- Android Users can download and Install the app either directly from the Google Playstore or you can also download it from here – Download BHIM Andhra Bank ONE – UPI App now
- The upi for ios app can be downloaded from the iTunes Store or you can also download it from here – Download Andhra UPI ONE iOs
- Windows app for this can be downloaded from the windows store.
Limit of the app
The upper limit for transactions per Bank for 24 Hrs is Rs 1,00,000/- and per day limit is Rs 2,00,000/-. Maximum 20 transactions are allowed in a day.
Sometimes user states report that the upi not working but it may be due to technical error. Please restart the app to solve the problem or you can contact the customer care number.